Samyang 35mm T1.5 VDSLRII Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in Canon EF Mount and features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Samyang VDSLRII Cine lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
It was constructed to fit most popular reflexive cameras with small sensors (full-frame). This 35mm lens produces a 84.1° coverage when used with full frame cameras. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of just under 12″ from the lens.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Declicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 12″ allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T1.5, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field.