Samyang 8mm F3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS II Lens for Canon gives you a 167° view with a dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a powerful circular image floating in the frame when used with a full-frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. On full-frame cameras, Samyang 8mm Fisheye gives a wide field of view, making it ideal for panoramas and 3D virtual tours.
- The optical construction of the lens is 10 elements placed in 7 optical groups.
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects.
- Ultra-wide 167° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats–will produce a rounded image that doesn’t cover the entire frame when used with compatible full-frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras.
- The lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features a super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12″ (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- The petal-style lens hood can be removed so as to not interfere with the image when shooting in full frame digital format or 35mm film.