The Sennheiser MKE600 is the ideal video camera/camcorder microphone able to handle even demanding filmic challenges. Due to its high directivity, the MKE 600 picks up sounds coming from the direction in which the camera is pointing and effectively attenuates noise coming from the sides and rear. The switchable “Low Cut” filter additionally minimizes wind noise.
Because some video cameras/camcorders do not provide phantom power, the MKE 600 can also be battery-powered. A battery on/off switch prevents the battery from discharging prematurely; “Low Batt” is displayed.
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- AA Battery or Phantom Powered
- Selectable 100 Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Resists Structure-Borne Noise
- Low-Noise Circuitry
- High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain
- Gentle Presence Boost
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Lightweight and Rugged Metal Housing
- Includes Shoe/Tripod Shockmount