This Samyang 24mm T1.5 VDSLR II super wide-angle lens was created for cameras with either full-frame or APR-C sensor.
All lenses are covered with state-of-the-art anti-reflective UMC (Ultra- Ultra Multi Coated) layers. Such optics combined with the highest quality materials ensure ideal image quality.
The light transmission ratio of the lens Samyang 24mm T1.5 Canon VDSLR II corresponds to T1.5 t-stop. Other characteristic features of the device include the follow-focus gearing and smoothly adjustable aperture ring. Such alterations allow for extremely precise and quiet modification of focus and depth of field whilst filming.
- features 13 lenses in 12 groups including 4 extra-low dispersion lenses (ED) and 2 glass aspherical lenses (ASP).
- Aperture range of T1.5 – T22
- Uses 77mm filter size
- Features ultra multi-coated glass and 9 aperture blades
- Angle of view of 84.1 degrees on full-frame and 61.3 degrees on APS-C
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Removable Petal-Shaped Lens Hood